Ever wander why your dogs run away from home? They’re probably trying to tell you something. You may be the owner of a fed up pup, and it’s time you reconsider the way you’re treating your doggy. If anyone is put into a stereotyped box, it’s dogs.
“Oh you’re a DOG? you MUST like bones.”
“Oh, hey a DOG…”You would LOVE to be named MUFFIN.”
This has got to get pretty annoying. Day by day, dogs are forced into a very slim realm of stereotypes and social norms. Because they are dogs are it’s harder for them to communicated they are often forced to conform to human’s standards. I know if this terrible phenomenon was brought to MLS, they would feel very sympathetic and compelled to help out, since they fully support all people, animals, and creatures and their needs to surpass forced conformity.
1.) A story of a dog who runs away from home because he is fed up with the way he is being treated, and how his owners force him to conform to domestic dog standards.
- Dog has stereotypical dog name (Muffin, Scooter, Felix, ect.)
- Dog forced to learn stereo typical dog tricks
- Dog forced to eat dog chow when he really wants gazpacho
- Dog is fed up with “dog standards” and decides to protest and make a change- representing all dogs who might not be able to do so.
- Dog runs away to owners who treat him like an individual with individual thoughts and wants. Dog runs away to MLS team and they adopt him.
2.) MLS Mock Social Awareness Video- Addressing How Dogs Are Forced Into Conformity
- “Day by day, dogs are forced into a very slim realm of stereotypes and social norms. Because they are dogs are it’s harder for them to communicated they are often forced to conform to human’s standards.”
- Sappy music, serious tone
- MLS asks for your help-> this gives them a chance to explain conformity, how to identify it, and why they approach NONconformity instead. Gives MLS a chance to explain their brand through a humorous manner.